Ukraine is an Eastern European country. It has Russia to the north-east; Belarus to the north; Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west; and Romania, Moldova, and the Black Sea to the south of its borders. There currently exists territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia over the location of Crimean Peninsula. Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km², making it the second-largest country by area in Europe after Russia, and the 46th largest country in the world. It has a population of about 42 million, making it the eighth or ninth-most populous country in Europe, and the 32nd most populous country in the world. Its capital and largest city is Kiev and has Cyrillic as its official language and alphabets.
It has a continental climate which means that the winters are freezing and warm summers and the climate becomes much warmer as we move to its south.
Why to choose Ukraine to study MBBS?
- Medical universities offer courses at a very affordable price.
- The admission procedures are quick and easy.
- There are no entrance examinations for admission.
- To study MBBS in Ukraine, the minimum requirement is to clear eligibility criteria set for admission.
- It has the best education with high-tech and advanced technology.
- It also provides exposure on international level.
- The donation system is not prevalent.
- All the universities are WHO, UNESCO and MCI recognized.
- All the universities provide practical training to students.
- The cost of living as compared to other countries.
- The safety and security of international students is secured.
- IELTS or TOEFL English fluency tests are not required to be passed by students.
- A global recognized medical Degree is awarded after completing a course which enables you to apply for job anywhere.
- There are proper accommodation facilities available for international students.
- The language of education is English.
- The infrastructure of universities is top notch and modern.
- Students are always encouraged, aspired, and motivated to attend multiple seminars and conferences.
- Universities offer easy fees payment options as the fees are directly paid at the university and no third party involvement is there. The tuition fees, mess fees & hostel charges could be paid in multiple segments.
In Europe, Ukraine has played a vital role in the development of education in the fields of science and medicine. Ukraine has been successful in building an excellent basis for providing higher medical education with recognized standards across the world. Education is given great attention by the government and a large number of facilities and institutions exist for the purpose of the same. The system of education starts from pre-school to higher education. It is organized into five levels: preschool, primary, secondary, upper secondary and postgraduate education.
There are various prominent colleges in Ukraine offering degrees in courses like MBBS, MD & other medical degrees. The very USP of medical study in Ukraine offers is that complete courses are very affordable. Pursuing Medicine is amongst the top career choices made by Indians. The field is a lucrative one, providing tons of opportunities to professionals in the medical industry. The wide career opportunities, affordable lifestyle, and quality of education are what make this country stand out from the rest.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
Ukraine always remains the top destination for foreign students for pursuing higher education at a competitive price. Foreign students highly prefer pursuing MBBS education in the Ukraine universities as it delivers excellence in education at the very reasonable price compared to other universities in the world. Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides students with an array of benefits ranging from helping them avail scholarships to working during their study period for financial support and more. Ukraine universities attract over 60% of the student from foreign national to pursue higher education including medicine. Not only the medical degree is cheaper here, but the academic excellence and quality support from faculty make the universities in Ukraine the best destination to pursue medicine degree.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE?
Well, there are many valid reasons to pursue MBBS education in Ukraine, of which the primary reason is the educational cost which is comparatively lower than other universities in the world. Students merely pay 1/10th of the fees which they pay at other universities to pursue MBBS degree. Moreover, the country has three different types of universities including national state and private. National universities are funded by the government, while the private universities run on funded gather individually or they are deemed university affiliated to government universities in Ukraine. There are also other benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- The fees are low compared to other universities
- The admission process is simple and students don’t need to qualify for TOFEL or IELTS
- The universities follow higher teaching standards and deliver the sessions in English
- Most of the universities are approved by Medical Councils, WHO and IMED which means doctors completing their degrees can practice at their nations screening test by their Medical Councils.
- Exposure to world class infrastructure
- Low living cost
- Supportive faculty at universities for foreign students
UKRAINIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FEES STRUCTURE
|UNIVERSITIES||1ST YEAR TUTION FEES||5/6 YEAR TUTION FEES(INR)|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University||3500$||19,44,000|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University||4212$||18,19,584|
|Odessa National Medical University||5012$||21,65,040|
|Ternopil National Medical University||3800$||19,00,800|
|Kiev Medical University of UAFM||3500$||15,12,000|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||4800$||20,73,600|
|Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV||4500$||19,44,000|
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||5000$||21,60,000|
|Lviv National Medical University||4900$||21,16,800|
|V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||4500$||19,44,000|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||4000$||17,28,000|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University||3700$||16,63,200|
|Poltava State Medical University||4800$||20,16,000|
|Zaporizhia State Medical University||4300$||18,57,600|
|Sumy State University||4000$||17,28,000|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||3900$||16,84,800|
|Uzhhorod National University||3800$||16,41,600|
|Kharkiv International Medical University||4000$||17,28,000|
|Lugansk State Medical University||3500$||15,12,000|
- 1USD=INR 72 (approx. for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
- Food Expenses 90$-100$ per month. Accommodation 45$-120$ per Month (Excluding above fees structure).
- Education Consultancy Service charges, University Administrative charges, Visa processing charges, Online MCI Coaching Charge, Insurance Charge, Visa Extensions & TRC Card charges and Air-ticket charges are Excluded from above fees structure.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN MBBS IN EUROPE / GEORGIA
Although it is often easier for an Indian student to obtain admission into an MBBS Program in Georgia programme than it might be back at home, there are still standards and requirements that have to be met for them to do so. These include:
- The student must be at least seventeen years old.
- General/Open Class students will need to have completed high school and taken the high school exam and scored at least 50% in PCB Group.
- ST/SC/OBC will need to have completed high school and taken the high school exam and scored at least 45% in PCB Group.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (In English)
- Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- 6 Passport size Photos (Matte Finish – White Background)
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Copies of Parent/Guardian bank statements dating back six months