RUSSIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES FEES STRUCTURE – ENGLISH MEDIUM
|UNIVERSITIES||1ST YEAR PACKAGE – INCL. OTHER CHARGES||FEES PER YEAR – TOTAL 2ND TO 6TH YEAR||TOTAL COURSE FEE (6 YEARS)|
|Kazan Federal University||6655$||4,65,850||27,225$||19,05,750||33,880$||23,71,600|
|Ural State Medical University||4745$||3,32,150||17,210$||12,04,700||21,955$||15,36,850|
- 1 USD = INR 70 (Approx for calculation) Actual rate at the time of fees payment will be calculated.
- Hostel Fees, Medical Insurance cost, Visa Extension cost is Excluded from 2nd to 6th year.
- Education Consultancy Service Charges, Visa Processing Charges, Online MCI Coaching fees, Travel Insurance and Flight Fare are Excluded.
The country of Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a country that lies as an amalgamation of two continents: Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is spread in an area of 17,125,200 square kilometres (6,612,100 square miles), and therefore is the largest country in the world by area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhibited land area, with eleven time zones, and bordering 16 sovereign nations.
The Russian territory starts from the Baltic Sea in west to the Pacific Ocean in the east, and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the south. It has a population of over 146.7 million people living in the country’s 85 federative concerns. Russia is the most populous nation in Europe and the ninth-most populous nation in the world. Russia’s largest city is Moscow which is also its capital. There are other major urban areas such as Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Chelyabinsk and Samara. The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republics that make up the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Why choose Russia for MBBS?
- It has an affordable tuition fees as compared to Indian private institutions as well as other medical universities across the globe
- A global exposure is provided by Russian universities through student exchange programmes
- Hi-tech and advanced technology is used to educate students in medical field
- It does not have donation system for admission and so the selection is purely based on merits
- English language is used as a medium of education.
- It does not require entrance exams for admission in MBBS
- As the universities here are recognized by major health organizations, students who graduate from Russian universities are eligible to work in any part of the world
- Student friendly accommodations are available, most of which are university affiliated
- The universities follow international curriculum.
- Universities place a larger emphasis on research and practical skills
Russia is known for its healthy education system. General education in Russia comprises three stages: primary education, which lasts for four years; basic general education lasting for five years and secondary education which lasts for two to three years. Russian general education is aimed at the intellectual, emotional, moral and physical development of the individual. The government of Russia along with taking care of the education system also keeps an eye on management of its educational institutions across the country. In Russia, the state primarily provides education whereas it is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Science. The framework of federal law has to be followed and therefore the regional authorities regulate education within their jurisdictions. Many international students worldwide apply in various Russian universities to pursue their under and post graduation. All the Russian medical universities of are accredited by the world’s major health organizations like WHO, UNESCO & Medical Councils of other countries as well.