STUDY MBBS IN KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- Affordable Tution Fees.
- Get TRC Form Begining Of Medicine Program.
- Study Is In English Medium
- Indian Food/Hostel Available
- Free Online Mci Coaching from First To Last Year
- Best Clinical Experience
- 100% Visa Gaurantee
Kazan Federal University is one of the oldest Russian universities, founded in 1804. KFU is associated with the names of Vladimir Lenin, Russian writer Leo Tolstoy, seven Nobel Prize laureates and modern statesmen all being its alumni. The university is located in a place where representatives of Islam and Christianity have coexisted for more than 400 years and has a friendly environment. Nowadays, KFU has become a dynamic modern university actively engaged in local and international cooperation and networking with academia and industry. KFU is also a member of the Russian Academic Excellence Project. KFU is WHO, MCI and RFE accredited.
We provide programs in Clinical, pre-clinical & health, Medicine and Dentistry; Physical sciences like Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics and Astronomy, social sciences such as Geography, Sociology, Communication and Media Studies, Politics and International Studies; Arts & Humanities, Performing Arts and Design Languages, Literature and Linguistics, Archeology, History, Psychology, Business and Economics, Ecometrics and Accounting, Finance, Business and Management, Law, Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, General Engineering, Computer Science and Education.
The main campus of KFU is located in Kazan and is divided into 16 institutes, 3 High Schools and two faculties. FDU comprises of 18 primary educational units, 2 of which are territorial branches. More than 50,000 students are enrolled in over 600 degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level (including doctoral and double-degree programs with partner universities); the number of international students is about 9,700 from 106 countries. Its fees is nearly 7,500 USD per year.
Kazan Federal University Fees.
|Kazan Federal University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars||5585 USD||5585 USD||5585 USD||5585 USD||5585 USD||5585 USD|
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year||402120 INR||402120 INR||402120 INR||402120 INR||402120 INR||402120 INR|
KFU is one of just few educational institutions in Russia which offers modern comfortable housing to all students outside of Kazan. It is a residential micro-district for about 12,000 people with a medical center, drugstore, sports equipment rent station, copy center, laundry, beauty salon, cafeteria and other facilities available.
These hostels are well equipped with the following facilities:
- Affordable rooms
- Spacious and airy rooms
- Rooms at sharing of 2-3 persons at a time
- Separate kitchen and washrooms
- Healthy and clean canteen
- Sports complex and gym
- Library and reading rooms
- Clinical centres, laundries, etc.
- Accommodation of around 12,000 persons
- Security via security guards and surveillance of CCTV cameras.
Why study MBBS at Kazan Federal University?
- KFU is recognized by the Medical Council of India and thus has a similar curriculum to that adopted by MBBS in India.
- It is much more affordable as compared to private institutions in India.
- KFU has gained the trust of International students from the last two centuries regarding the quality of education and student-friendly environment.
- The Indian students are attracted by KFU as its degree is applicable worldwide.
- The students who have completed MBBS from Kazan Federal University can appear in the MCI Screening test which is included in the curriculum followed by Universities to teach medicine.
- It also offers post-graduation courses to gain specialization in various fields.
- All the faculties, teachers, and professors teaching medicine are globally acclaimed and respected.
- KFU an active participant in the field of research and medical inventions and studying in such universities is always a great experience.