Study MBBS in BSMU
- No.1 Medical University in Europe
- Who/MCI/FAIMER Approved
- State Govt. Top Ranking University
- 1100 + Indian Students MCI passed successfully
- 1700 + Indian Students Already Study
- Indian Hostel/Food Available
- 100% Assurance in MCI Test
- MCI Coaching Form First To Last Year
One of the biggest and oldest university of Ukraine is Bukovinian State Medical University located in Chernivtsi. It is a 75 year old establishment providing certified education on the basis of educational grade system. BSMU is included in the general register of the World Health Organisation, the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities as it is an institution with collaborative and modern description. BSMU consists of four different institutions namely Chernivtsi, Vashkivtsi, Novoselytsia and Kovel’ (Volyn’). It also has four medical faculties namely stomatological, pharmaceutical, department of post-graduation and preparatory department for foreign students.
The teaching staff at BSMU includes 75 Medical Science Doctors, 321 Medical Science Candidates in total out of which are:
- One is a corresponding member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pedagogical Science
- Eight are Nobel Doctors of Ukraine
- Two are Honoured Scientists
- Two are Honoured Educationalists of Ukraine
- 66 Professors
- 203 Associate Professors
- 166 members of the staff have been conferred the highest doctor’s grade, 54 of them –the first grade, 48- the second grade. 32 staff members from clinical departments of BMSU are regional out-of-staff members and consultants in the Health Department of Chernivtsi Regional State Authority.
BSMU currently has a total of 4374 students, out of which 1675 are foreign citizens from 32 different countries. The number of foreign students from India, Somali, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, the US and other countries has been rapidly increasing year by year. Foreign students have been studying here since 1994 and therefore to aid education, English has been introduced as the language of instruction since the year 2004.
In Bukovinian State Medical University, the Indian students have performed exceptionally well in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination and between the years 2012 and 2018, Indian students had the highest overall FMGE passing percentage.
In BSMU, the university’s students have a self-government which functions as a means of realization of the rights, duties and initiatives by the student community that proves to be of great importance. For the residential purpose of students, appropriate conditions of lodging are created. The students’ town consists of five dormitories.
Bukovinian State Medical University ( BSMU ) Fees.
|Bukovinian State Medical University ( BSMU )||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD||3900 USD|
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year||273000 INR||273000 INR||273000 INR||273000 INR||273000 INR||273000 INR|
Once all the students are admitted they get divided into academic groups. Here each group is led by an experienced staff as a certain tutor having good command of the English language who helps to adapt to a new country and new conditions, solve problems related to communication and academic difficulties. As we believe that our students never have the feeling of being left out or confusion.
The Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine Bukovinian State Medical University provides accommodation for all foreign students in one of the four own hostels or in the subordinate hotels. In total BSMU has 7 hostels. University’s hostels are a corridor type and block type buildings with rooms designed to be shared by 3-4 students. Foreign students live in the hostels No 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7. There is also a girls’ hostel i.e., only female students can get rooms there. The accommodation fee is 40–50 USD per month depending on comfort conditions. The hostels contain everything required for studies, everyday life and recreation that includes an Internet–club, a library, a canteen with cuisines of different countries, cafes, the laundry, the billiard, gym, satellite TV. There are guest rooms where the relatives of students can stay while they visit them. All rooms are furnished and equipped with other necessary stuff (bed linen, blankets, pillows etc.). All hostels have rooms for self-studying furnished with desks and chairs. In addition hostels include quarters of residential use, such as laundry, canteen, gym, billiard room and library. For example, at the Hostel No 5 a lending library is opened, and there is a reading hall, containing 6480 manuals of the scientific and methodical literature in English.
- It is a 75 years old Government university holding top rank among all the medical universities of World.
- It has highest results in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination
- It is located in the beautiful heart of Chernovtsi city in Western Ukraine.
- More than 1700 Indian students are studying presently at BSMU.
- It has 9 Government hostels with best facilities attached to it where all Indian students live happily.
- Indian food is cooked by professional Indian cooks in the university hostels
- It is one of the first medical university who started teaching foreign students in English Medium as it is used worldwide.
- It is the only university of Ukraine to have a separate Girls Hostel.
- It has an Indian Students Society which works for the welfare of Indian students.
- It is the only university of Ukraine where students may pay Tuition fee directly to university account from the very beginning.
- It has the largest Alumni of more than 800 Indian doctors working in Government & Private hospitals in all states of India after successfully passing MCI exam in their 1st attempts.
Let’s Get Started!
We help entrepreneurs get ready to raise capital. Please note that we cannot help our clients raise capital.